Royal Canadian Legion
43 Queen Street, St. Stephen, NB
Saturday, Oct 24th
View: 4:00 – 5:00 PM Sale: 5:00 PM
Another fine estate lot featuring modern furniture including 2 complete bedroom sets, kitchen table and 4 chairs; upholstered furniture including sofa and chair set; small table and stands; along with their antique furniture; antique glass and china; floor and table lamps; clocks; stoneware crocks and jugs; signed NB pottery pieces; antique mortar and pestal; ornate antique carvings; carpets and mats; fancy inlay document and storage boxes; antique snowshoes; and as usual tray lots are fill with many interesting small wares.
LOCAL ESTATE AUCTION
Sussex Lions Club
58 Willow Ct., Sussex, NB
Wednesday, Mar. 28th, 2020
Sale: 1pm View: 12 noon – 1pm
We are selling the contents of an old Sussex residence, you will find a nice collection of Gold & Sterling Jewellery including rings, pendants, broaches, earrings, etc.’ Modern furniture including Bedroom and Dining room furniture; oak kitchen set; upholstered sofa and chairs; small tables and stands; rounded glass Mahogany lighted corner cabinet; tall grandfather clock; clocks; lamps; linens; old Canadian coins and paper money; antique furniture; painting and prints; classical records; art books; tray lots of small wares; and just so much more.
Mask must be worn and admission will be limited as per Government regulations
FREE ADMISSION BUYERS PREMIUM
TERMS: CASH, DEBIT, VISA OR M.C.
Terms & Conditions of Sales
- Auctioneer or any other member of A-1 Auctioneers makes no representations or warranty as to age, condition, or any other details concerning items in this sale.
- All items are sold as is/ where is, no exceptions.
- Method and advancement on any bid solely at the Auctioneers discretion.
- In case of disputed bid, Auctioneer has sole right to determine successful bidder or if the item should be put up for resale.
- Successful bidder, on any item, understands this to be a legal contract between buyer and seller.
- Buyers premium charged on all purchases.
- Applicable taxes applied to all purchases.
- Ten percent deposit may be required on absentee bids.
- Terms of payment are cash, approved cheque, Interac or Visa/Mastercard.
- All goods to be removed from auction site day of sale, unless special arrangements have been made.
- Auctioneer or owner of goods will not be responsible for accidents, theft, loss or damage on the day of sale.
- The seller or any one person on his behalf may bid on and purchase any item.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to remove any item from the auction if a sufficient bid is not received.
Copyright © 2019 - A-1 Auctionneer