Onsite Estate Sale
The residence of Dr. and Mrs. Nagaraj, 40 Waterview Pl., Saint John
Thursday to Saturday, Nov 24-26th
10 am – 5 pm
The lovely residence is filled with many beautiful pieces. a few of the pieces include a fancy carved inlaid d-shape hall table with craved elephant face with tusks, glass top and hanging mirror; several ornate carved inlay small tables and a lovely coffee table; several beautiful carved stands and matching pair of carved glass top lamp tables; matching high quality leather sofa and loveseat – custom made from Bustins; beautiful grandfather clock with large pendulum and arch finial top; outstanding pecan dining room table with chairs and a matching china cabinet; selection of upholstered French Provincial furniture; queen size bedroom set; oak office desk and chair; several quality bookcases; bar stools; Regulation size snooker table; Yamaha apartment size piano; carpets and mats throughout the house are Persian and one is Silk on silk; quality lot of power and hand tools; collection of carved wooden statues; fancy glass and china; set of Royal Albert “Dimitry Rose”collect of original artwork with most pieces of art signed with metal plaques; fancy curio and china cabinets; compressor; live plants with planters; several hanging tapestries; Flat screen TV; stereo system with quality speakers; lamps; patio set; lift up storage boxes; fireplace tools; and just so much more.
NOTE: Viewing and purchasing items will be by appointment. Contact us at 608-9619.
Footwear must be remove before entering.
ESTATE FURNISHINGS AND SMALLWARES SALE
“Onsite” 5 Ayerscliff Ct., Rothesay, NB
Off the Marr Road behind the Superstore (Chapel Hill Estates)
Tuesday, Nov 29; 12 noon-6 pm
WEDNEsday, Nov 30 and THURSday Dec 1; 10 am-6 pm
A few pieces include a complete dining room set which includes table w/ 2 leaves, 6 chairs, and wise china cabinet; bedroom set; china and display cabinets; maple kitchen set including table, chairs and hutch; inlay tea wagon; modern upholstered sofa; loveseat and chairs; 2 piece server; pine corner cabinet; maple desk; hall table; 2 piece primitive cabinet w/ square nails; Victorian chaise lounge; several rockers; mahogany server; small antique marble top plant stand; Jewelry including Sherman broach, fancy gold opal necklace, opal earrings; Pink Vista dinnerware; Christmas decorations; figurines; carpets; lamps; stereo system w/ record player; set of 4 bar stools; small trunk; tables of smaller items and just so much more.
Knights of Columbus – 143 Charles Street
Wood stock, NB
View: 10-11 am
Sale: 11 am Saturday, Dec. 3rd
This will be our last auction in the Woodstock area before Christmas.
The modern furniture is high quality and most is in like new condition and includes a lovely French Provincial sofa and matching arm chair; round mahogany tea table w/ 4 matching chairs. Complete modern bedroom set; bookcases; leather lift top bench; display cabinets; upholstered chairs; high quality Persian room size carpet; several pieces of valuable artwork; flat screen TV; fine lot of glass and china including several hand painted bowls, vases and plates; some elegant pieces of Jewelry from a jewelry store liquidation including 2 solid gold diamond bands – one w/ 40 single cut diamond and a super solid gold diamond heart shaped necklace w/ gold chain and 19 brilliant cut diamonds, feiry opal earrings and necklace, and others – all pieces have gemologist appraisals; older Christmas decorations; coins including both $5 and $10 Olypics silver coins and older silver pieces; lamps; linens; and just so many other nice pieces.
Admission $3/ person
Terms: Cash, debit, Visa, or Mastercard
Delivery service available
More information contact us at (506)643-1598
FREE ADMISSION BUYERS PREMIUM
TERMS: CASH, DEBIT, VISA OR M.C.
Visit Our Location
Maritime Opportunity Centre
1216 Sand Cove Road
We Buy, We Sell, We Auction
And if you have charitable donations, we will be glad to offer them to a needy family or Charitable Organization.
For more information call 643-1598
Terms & Conditions of Sales
- Auctioneer or any other member of A-1 Auctioneers makes no representations or warranty as to age, condition, or any other details concerning items in this sale.
- All items are sold as is/ where is, no exceptions.
- Method and advancement on any bid solely at the Auctioneers discretion.
- In case of disputed bid, Auctioneer has sole right to determine successful bidder or if the item should be put up for resale.
- Successful bidder, on any item, understands this to be a legal contract between buyer and seller.
- Buyers premium charged on all purchases.
- Applicable taxes applied to all purchases.
- Ten percent deposit may be required on absentee bids.
- Terms of payment are cash, approved cheque, Interac or Visa/Mastercard.
- All goods to be removed from auction site day of sale, unless special arrangements have been made.
- Auctioneer or owner of goods will not be responsible for accidents, theft, loss or damage on the day of sale.
- The seller or any one person on his behalf may bid on and purchase any item.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to remove any item from the auction if a sufficient bid is not received.
Copyright © 2019 - A-1 Auctionneer