Royal Canadian Legion
43 Queen Street, St. Stephen, NB
Saturday, January 23rd
Sale: 11 am View: 10 am – 11 am
Another quality auction
Both modern and antique furniture including an oak “S” roll top desk; upholstered loveseat; stamped Gibbard magazine rack; oak commode chest; carpets; china and display cabinets; swivel upholstered armchair and matching ottoman; a nice collection of old Canadian coins and paper money dating back to 1900; artwork; a collection of older glass and china including some nice pieces of cranberry glass; figurines; collectibles; mirrors; linens and bedding; and just so much more.
Admission $3.00/ person
Knights of Columbus
143 Charles Street, Woodstock, NB
Saturday January 16th
View 10-11 am Sale 11 am
We are proud to offer another fine auction. Most items to be have been in storage during the estate being settled. Both modern and antique furniture; a nice collection of older glass & china; figurines; jewelry from a store closing – all new and most with appraisal sheets; Canadian silver coins and old paper money and a rare 1879 US silver dollar coin; lamps; linens and bedding; artwork; collectibles; and many unseen boxes of items to be unpacked during the auction setup. Come expecting to find pleasant surprises in the auction.
Please remember Covid protocols will be in effect, thus mask to be worn during the auction and social distancing to be maintained
For More information phone (506) 643-1598
FREE ADMISSION BUYERS PREMIUM
TERMS: CASH, DEBIT, VISA OR M.C.
Visit our two locations
Estate Furniture Liquidation
1490 Manawagonish Mall
Many lovely pieces of solid wood furniture, older Christmas decorations, general household items and great buys.
Maritime Opportunity Centre
1216 Sand Cove Road
We Buy, We Sell, We Auction
And if you have charitable donations, we will be glad to offer them to a needy family or Charitable Organization.
For more information call 643-1598
Terms & Conditions of Sales
- Auctioneer or any other member of A-1 Auctioneers makes no representations or warranty as to age, condition, or any other details concerning items in this sale.
- All items are sold as is/ where is, no exceptions.
- Method and advancement on any bid solely at the Auctioneers discretion.
- In case of disputed bid, Auctioneer has sole right to determine successful bidder or if the item should be put up for resale.
- Successful bidder, on any item, understands this to be a legal contract between buyer and seller.
- Buyers premium charged on all purchases.
- Applicable taxes applied to all purchases.
- Ten percent deposit may be required on absentee bids.
- Terms of payment are cash, approved cheque, Interac or Visa/Mastercard.
- All goods to be removed from auction site day of sale, unless special arrangements have been made.
- Auctioneer or owner of goods will not be responsible for accidents, theft, loss or damage on the day of sale.
- The seller or any one person on his behalf may bid on and purchase any item.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to remove any item from the auction if a sufficient bid is not received.
Copyright © 2019 - A-1 Auctionneer