JEWELLERY JEWELLERY JEWELLERY
Knights of Columbus
143 Charles Street, Woodstock, NB
Sunday, Nov 29th
Sale 1-5 pm
Jewellery Store Liquidation
All new and most in with appraisal sheets – Rings including diamonds
FREE ADMISSION BUYERS PREMIUM
TERMS: CASH, DEBIT, VISA OR M.C.
Visit our two locations
Estate Furniture Liquidation
1490 Manawagonish Mall
Many lovely pieces of solid wood furniture, older Christmas decorations, general household items and great buys.
Maritime Opportunity Centre
1216 Sand Cove Road
We Buy, We Sell, We Auction
And if you have charitable donations, we will be glad to offer them to a needy family or Charitable Organization.
For more information call 643-1598
Terms & Conditions of Sales
- Auctioneer or any other member of A-1 Auctioneers makes no representations or warranty as to age, condition, or any other details concerning items in this sale.
- All items are sold as is/ where is, no exceptions.
- Method and advancement on any bid solely at the Auctioneers discretion.
- In case of disputed bid, Auctioneer has sole right to determine successful bidder or if the item should be put up for resale.
- Successful bidder, on any item, understands this to be a legal contract between buyer and seller.
- Buyers premium charged on all purchases.
- Applicable taxes applied to all purchases.
- Ten percent deposit may be required on absentee bids.
- Terms of payment are cash, approved cheque, Interac or Visa/Mastercard.
- All goods to be removed from auction site day of sale, unless special arrangements have been made.
- Auctioneer or owner of goods will not be responsible for accidents, theft, loss or damage on the day of sale.
- The seller or any one person on his behalf may bid on and purchase any item.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to remove any item from the auction if a sufficient bid is not received.
Copyright © 2019 - A-1 Auctionneer