Two Day Giant Yard Sale
1216 Sand Cove Road,
Saint John, NB
11 am to 5 pm
Fine furnishings, small wares, Jewelry and collectibles from the estate of the late Judy Gorham, Saint John. The hallways will be filled during the special sale and our thrift store , furnishings store, and quality furniture store (newly opened) will also be open. The new Quality furniture store will only be open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9-11 am or by special appointment and a new estate will be added each week, a good chance to add a quality piece to your home or start your Christmas shopping
Terms: Cash and debit
Our 2 appraisers will be on hand to attend to your needs in downsizing or liquidating a complete estate. we are also now buying small furniture, older collectibles, coins and paper money, old toys, and Jewelry.
For more information, Contact us at (506) 643-1598
On Site Estate Sale
28 Carleton Street
St. Stephen, NB
11 am – 5:30 pm each day
The complete household furniture and small wares from the estate of the late Norma Mann. She was a collector of fine quality items including lovely furniture, glass and china, artwork and many unusual collectibles. A few items include several lovely china cabinets; teakwood table and chairs; small tables; Victorian sofa and chairs; d-table and matching mirror; elegant walnut tea table; corner china cabinet; pair of lamp tables; Victorian grape carved furniture; several bedroom sets – 1 teakwood; porch furniture; what-nots and display shelves; chests of drawers; beds; wrought iron furniture; silver flatware w/case; flat screen TVs; crocks and jugs; lamps including a lovely pair of opaliscent types; chinese procelain; bar stools; Royal Albert peti-point china dinnerware; older Birks tea set; Ropyal Doultons and Hummells; Pair hummel table lamops; nice lot of cranberry glass including a pair of girondles; Ruby glass including a pair of Ruby crystal table lamps; collection of snuff bottles; origianl oil paintings; oil lamps; garden tools; lawn mower and all items in the garage; linens and bedding
All items will be priced to sell plus HST and buyers premium.
For more information contact us at 506-643-1598
Items To Sell By Auction?
Sick of the headaches associated with trying to sell your items online or by yard sale, then we would be interested in buying your items or selling your items by consignment in one of our auctions.
By auction you could reach hundreds of potential buyers willing to pay the highest price for items. Items we would be interested in include gold jewelry; pocket watches; sterling flatware; Older Canadian and US coins and paper money; military items; maritime artwork; old toys; tools; older marine and railway items; old children’s books; comic books; sports cards; small collectible items including razors and jack knives; old clocks; smaller pieces of furniture.
If interested, contact us at (506) 643-1598 and ask for Charlie, with over 50 years of experience in the auction business, for a free appraisal.
FREE ADMISSION BUYERS PREMIUM
TERMS: CASH, DEBIT, VISA OR M.C.
Visit Our Location
Maritime Opportunity Centre
1216 Sand Cove Road
We Buy, We Sell, We Auction
And if you have charitable donations, we will be glad to offer them to a needy family or Charitable Organization.
For more information call 643-1598
Terms & Conditions of Sales
- Auctioneer or any other member of A-1 Auctioneers makes no representations or warranty as to age, condition, or any other details concerning items in this sale.
- All items are sold as is/ where is, no exceptions.
- Method and advancement on any bid solely at the Auctioneers discretion.
- In case of disputed bid, Auctioneer has sole right to determine successful bidder or if the item should be put up for resale.
- Successful bidder, on any item, understands this to be a legal contract between buyer and seller.
- Buyers premium charged on all purchases.
- Applicable taxes applied to all purchases.
- Ten percent deposit may be required on absentee bids.
- Terms of payment are cash, approved cheque, Interac or Visa/Mastercard.
- All goods to be removed from auction site day of sale, unless special arrangements have been made.
- Auctioneer or owner of goods will not be responsible for accidents, theft, loss or damage on the day of sale.
- The seller or any one person on his behalf may bid on and purchase any item.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to remove any item from the auction if a sufficient bid is not received.
© 2023 - A-1 Auctionneer